Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Antz trip........I cant wait for it..:-)

Receiving news from Isabella regarding our Oct trip:
"Naples.....see Naples.....and then...die!"
Dear Antzzz,

I finished my south adventure trips for 2 weeks and back milano now,very beautiful in south,too relax and too much sunshine,I miss the beaches and sceneric there.I explored Napoli,Sorrento,Paestum,Amalfi coast,Salerno,Cava de tirreni,Vietri Sul Mare and Pompei! I love Naples(Napoli) much,this city is so Chaotic...really different from any other city in Italy,many ppl told me is dangerous and dirty,but i dont see much bad things,however,anythime should be award of yourself in europe.I hope you gals can visit Napoli at least once in life...one famous motto say "Naples.....see Naples.....and then...die!".absolutely, I dont wanna die after seeing Naples, just thanks God for let me know this world!I will upload my pictures later cos tons of them, 1500pix!haha
I cant do Capri and Ischia ,all ppl going there in Aug,we cant buy the ferry ticket on sun but i haveto depart mon,so i will do it nexttime!

For our adventure trip,I have some suggestions,we can go Monaco(Monte Carlo),Nice,Antines and Cannes..Lake Como(George Clooney's summer house,haha)..Milano(a must!if you girls wanna see LAST SUPPER,better check it online now and book a month in advance...then we can travel by train to Florence,Perugia,Pisa,Roma,,then we can take the flight from Rome or Pisa to Sardinia(ppl told me like Maldive)...or any places you really wish to see, tell me and i will advice!

No comments: