Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HK Training Camp Day 2

HK Training Camp Day 2: 30km ride with 1.5 hours long run. Sweet:)

Intended to do 60km, but my "down there" is really calling me OFF! Cannot seat comfortably today no matter how much cream i put in like a cream cake....girls will understand when you are in PMS, and you need to ride and all messed up "down there" how would it feel.

See my doctor this afternoon, as my PMS will hit directly to my Kenting 70.3 race. Have to make it come earlier...but it hit the ITU in HK, not sure how it will go. And i have to re-calculating once again my next PMS come....

See Charles doctor too, Doctor said he is just fine with normal blood pressure. It just too tired from work and overuse of computer??@*#*&^*@#* He started to feel dizzy after work and he gets really powerless especially on long bike ride...I'm really worried about him more than myself. I could not loss him. I decided to see another doctor for him tomorrow. Or i would ask him to do a whole body check....it keeps worrying me.....

Happy to have HOME MADE LUNCH and DINNER today...I'm happy to see Charles is HAPPY:) i have made Greek salad again with pita and nan bread for lunch. And a Home made soy sauce chicken wings and mixed vegetable Won-ton and fish ball soup. So comfortable to be at home with him. I love you baby!

No comments: