Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary plus Happy Mid Autumn Festival

Yay! Hong Kong people is all celebrating to us! Its public holiday today for the Big Moon and our 3rd Marriage! I'm so happy with my Charles for the all years we have had together:) He is my love, my life my everything!

 We kick start our celebration in a different way, we don't have a romantic restaurant to celebrate and it is our first time we celebrate in Hong Kong. How lucky we are. We ran to the dragon back trail to enjoy our sip of camel bag water and banana (HOT) for around an hours and down to the Shek O road to our favorite beach!
 A short rest overlooking the other side of the island south. Beautiful weather:) Just loving the rocky trail so much. Charlie is super strong today, he take the lead...I'm happy to follow:)

Arrived our favourite beach - Shek O with super clear water. We both jump in to take a short breakin the wave......lovely! 


Then, here we come to our HOME SWEET HOME to spent the lazy afternoon, just lying on Sofa, watching TV, talks....while i made my first time Cup Cake for celebration and preparing our home dinner. Happy is just simplest is that....

Love you forever, Charles! My sweetheart always........

No comments: