Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Morning run


Is still being lazy these day after my half ironman was finished a month ago. Time to picking up the pace...Push myself to wake up on Friday morning at 6A.M. got up with this beautiful ocean and a fisherman with his boat just underneath my block. The sun is as lazy as me, stated to rise later. So peaceful and realize the wind in changing its season now.

Ok, my plan today is do a 5km time trail. So i ran to the sports ground which is 2.5km away as a warm up. Once i hit the track, i told myself have to finish this tiny 12.5 laps. the dream fall when i finished my first lap at 2'02" which i shouldn't believe. (My best shape was running around 1'47", the fastest could be 1'37") i was questioning myself.......and feeling doubt.

Couln't hold for long, some laps drop to 2'05" , feel like a piece of SHIT and could not run the last 2.5 lap. The day i feel i was so ugly. ....ran back home and told myself the 4km track is better than no run:)

No comments: