Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Defeated myself: Sunday LSD ride

Moved my LSD ride to this Sunday, as theres no brick and i can take a day to sniff a bit on the beach this SAT. in SOuth Bay, Lovely:) Yeah!

Nicole, my coach called me this week and really giving me some tips and plans on my training and see how i can improve. As i have been suffering in the ride and that is really a right time she called me and ask me to tune up and feel my legs....

I was thinking all day how should i ride in the near future to make such a MOVE! So, i determine to keep it up with the packs no matter how so i can feel how my body react.

Sunday LSD ride by gigiwong at Garmin Connect - Details


It was such a long HOT day in no shade. At the start i try to hook into the packs, its tough and i can feel my legs is working, hopfully this is not a burning feeling:) I was trying my best to following the buttssss as i can throught out the ride, thanks for the packs Kenneth, Charlie, Lyn ( a good rider), Janice, Edwin W to lead the group, you guys are awesome. Fantastic ride! Absolutely a solid ride!

My best drafting ( group riding) experience EVER since 2004 , happy to hang in there till the end!

No comments: