Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Need a Break

Haven't been writes about my works or so long...Have joined my company since 2008 and sucessfully promoted to Design Manager after a years. So, most of the time i manage all the design input from Architectural to Interior design with Architects and designer. Sounds fun though!
Been manage my consultants well and projects completed one after one and praised by CEO and my boss. I never questioned about myself as if i committed, i'll do my best.

Works and works have been added up to me and i'm feeling really suffocated, and i feel it reaches my limit which i cannot control the output. And really don't understand why my collegue is just having 2 projects while i'm having 5 including oversea one (My other collegue is even worst than me, he looks like mad everyday!). YOu just can't believe it, i have talked with my boss and even my CEO yesterday and got such numb reply.

Really sick about this situation:(

No comments: