Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shek O Sunday

Wake up at 6:15 A.M. in the morning, as Charles cannot drove me there. I take a cap up to Cape Collision and ride down to Shek O for the Sonic Brick training. Lovely weather in the morning, saw Ah Yee and Ivan on the road. And we actually start late as Kenneth is still on the bed at 7:45A.M.
Finish the sets of brick, i feel extremely exhausted today and must be i really don't have REST! And this week is just too much for me. I have the wield physical today. I can feel my legs and arms can spin faster, but my heartrate cannot work with them :(feeling so breathless today

Great Lulu's breakfast with the girls back from the race at Splash and Dash, Well done Susana and Janice. Especially we have done the bike yesterday!


I have done my 2nd bike fit. (My first one was done my Claire Murray at Sports Performance back to 2005) This time, i got a very professional bike fit by Toby Jones from Bike Fit Asia and it was great that he stay at Shek O, so i can manage to do it after the terrible Brick! Bike osition adjusted with huge difference which i can feel, now really need time on the saddle to see how it works. Like his dog Billy....

Will go to Black Sheep for dinner tonight, i really need a good food for recovery.

A Long day in Shek O.....

No comments: