Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Action Asia Mongolia Ultra Marathon 100km Stage 2 - 34.1km

Is all about pacing and eat, pacing and eat. The first 10 km was running high over the ridge, so easy for me like flying over the Dragon back. Running with Jcy Ho after the CP1 and she is in fact shouldn't run with me, I keep telling her once she fell good and should go!! Today is the most scenic, we run over the wet crossing and hit the canyon, beautiful beautiful in all terra-cotta colour sand. Rock climbed after the 21 km CP to 1313M, over the top with last a bit of steep rock descent continue to CP3. After the long beautiful crossing, we've back. And what will be look like tomorrow is still unknown I mean mentally and physically, 2 big blister one with blood and numb toes. Seriously shoulder and back pain and I feel my organ is screaming heavily!! Come back in 5 hours 14 mins. 



No comments: