Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2016

Action Asia Mongolia Ultra Marathon 100km Stage 1

Patience patience and patience. The bus arrives the Ger at 6AM in the morning, the race start postpone to 10AM, we all have a 1 hour sleep before we enter the Gobi. It was a brutal run, lack of sleep, the sun, and the sand. I was running most of the time with Lisa and 2 other men.

And in fact i feel great and happy all the way, just feel not meaning my speed is great. It is the most because of this new globe where no one, in the middle of no where. I discover the new land and dream. I didn't feel tired at all and i believe my endorphins reaches the highest level (#new #firsttime) There have 3CP to go, total 40km today. i finish at a time of 5 hours 51 mins back to the camp. The support is awesome with doctor, volunteers, cutted oranges and apples, water and sports drinks. The only problem is i don't like to were my sunglasses and caps. I feel a bit of headache running long with them.
Running through the edge of Kobi Desert, June 2016. Photo courtesy: Sunny Lee 2016

No comments: