Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shingle / Zoster Herpes attack

I started feel numb on this Monday and all i was blame to a mosquito bite on Shek O last Sunday and the next day feel numb! the area is close on my calf and all i thought is a different one.

And i started to feel allergy on my skin on exactly my right calf, butt and skin is so itchy! I decided to see doctor this morning and was diagnosed Zoster Herpes! I was shock and never though about it! It meant to be on alderly people with low immune system that will be easily attack! All in all, many people around me think i was because OVER-TRAIN and i'm not quite sure about myself i was or not at they say to me, because i want to do this time a better one, i have a goal and want to progressively improve my time this year thats why i have sign up many races to fit into my work schedule. Somehow, my body say the other words and ask me to slow down and now totally "SHUT DOWN" and it feel like this is the ned of the world!

And now start my long leave which i never have this for a week!


No comments: