Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brick Training and see how i feel

First training after the shingles attack, i know i'm not fully recover but i have race next sunday! I have to know am i able to JUST finish it!

Beautiful Shek O as always, when i hit the first round of the swim coming back to shore i was drafting behind Sacha and swim shoulder to shoulder with Jones, feel my swim wasn't lose anythings from my rest. when we get closer to the shore, i feel my wedding rings is loose and i can feel in comes down on from my finger with that weight into the water...............and i stopped and trying to stay on my current position and yell to Charles he is on shore.

Then, the whole team Charles, Jones, Aki, Lyn is now started a massive search for my tiny wedding ring....and i knew it is gone! After half an hours, i confirm to close the search! And is not easy to find. Really apperciate and thanks all of you to help me, i really meant it:)




No comments: