Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sonic Time Trail 2 (DNS)

Sonic Time Trial 2, Gigi was not able to start :(
I was diagnoses of Shingles / Zoster Herpes. (HK people said this is "SNAKE") yesteray from my doctor. And recommend Bed rest for a week. I feel so SAD, i cannot work and train:(

I am really eager to join my club time trial to defending my place at the first runner up, just right behind the ranking from Janice. (OK, no girls show up in fact!!!) but honesly i am really looking forward to this little challenge and really want to gain points for my title! But it was all hurt!!! I'm trying to wake up as supporter for them. It make me feel tired than doing it. I was on medication since 19th July, i'm now with every medicine. LIke Anti-biotic, pain killier, any pro one. you name it, i'm having it:(

And how to do my race for 70.3 Cebu 2 weeks later?? I was all unknown..............

These 2 days is very hard for me to accept the fact that i have to suspend my training for 10 days! Bed rest and taking medicine is the only things I can do! The truth is not always what I wanted and I have to be patients and wait:(

No comments: