Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hit the trough:(

Starting from the recovery week after my Philippine 70.3, i was in the super happy mood about my completion. and by then end of Sep. i realized i don't have proper recovery in terms of food and training. And hitting hard once again to go up to 14-16 hrs training per week. These 2 week, i have been suffer from Diarrhea, vomit (even during a hard run and I'm not pregnant!) muscle ache, no mood to train, wanted to withdraw....etc. etc. feeling getting worse and worse. feel like my body is not responding and feel like to shut down:(

I tried to find out whats going on and feels that i must over trained with this high level of Cortisol!
http://www.firstendurance.com/2010/08/cortisol-and-overtraining-syndrome-why-an-athlete-should-care/

No comments: