Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm back:)

Gigi is back, Welcome soul!
Its been a great sunday yesterday, though the muscle would be screaming this morning. Thanks for the 2XU comppression i wore whole night in sleep. Wake up a bit ok, works crazy with non=stop meeting, phone call and no time to do the documentation:( back home with a dead body with half eyes open. I told myself i have to be fresh on grass and track. Pack my bag, eat my favorite biscuit and jump to the taxi to Happy valley.

Do my warm up on the grass and meet the Super Sonic again, as everyone running a different splits, so i just have chance to run with the fast leg. Their warm up lap is my first set. So tonight is this:

M/S
3 x 2laps (1.4km per lap) with 2 mins rest
7'03"/ 7'03
7'03"/ 7'10"
6'55"/ 6'54"
3 x 1laps (1.4km per lap) with 3 mins rest
6'57"/
6'51"
6'35"
3 x half lap (700m) with 3 mins rest
DNC (Too late, i have to meet my hubby!)

So thats the night! Back home with a happy heart:)

No comments: