Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011


Well, my long run tonight. Trying to wash away my excess which gain from the Bangkok and the dessert lunch with Janice at W52......Too much tempting of good food :) We start at a very easy, talkative pace towards the end of Siu Sai Wan and return. Charlie stop around 48mins and i have to continues...The pain from the track session yesterday haven't gone and i can feel my pain onmy left feet which we have bend in every corner aggressively at the 400m track. My feet at the hurtbox now :( Any way can wash the sore of my tired leg?? Massage? more food? stretching?

During the run at the ChaiWan Pier, we saw 2 Dragon Boat training. People is motivated with their slogan on and the drummer is spining their pace hard. I told Charles, we are lucky! As we stay closed to this place, people coming to training here may live far away. We thought about Cat (Now in UK, one of our member before)

Good night, i think i need a good sleep!

No comments: