Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To do list

Hate myself being so lazy and numb these days, expecially before x'mas and new year! I gonna write down my to do list:
Myself:
1. New 2008 dairy for myself
2. Should write my diary everyday, at least once a week! ( i hate myself i'm being so lazy to pick up my pen since my grandmother die in 2002)
3. A pair of black pump size 34 (MUST)
4. A pair of sleek ivory heels for myself being a bridemate for my best Kathy's wedding! Size 34 MUST
5. Sort and publish my 31 days trip photos!
6. Wedding ideas ( Banquets, dress, photography.....etc..)
7. Take back the key from our curtain co. Mrs. Yip
8. Subscribe the magazine DHD, foreign press 2756 8193
9. Took back all the books, magazine that someone borrow from mine. If you read this message, please return the books to me. thanks!
Sports:
1. Run & bike extra, spin faster and keep higher candance. Run effortless and injury free!
2. Buy less apparel
3. Try to swim better in Shek O open water in winter ( though i really scare the wave there)
4.

Gift list:
1. X'mas gift for Mom, Dad & Sister. Mrs. Henrietta Lam, gift exchange for Sonic Sports!
2. Wedding gift for Elanie Lee, Kathy and CMS coach Mr. Jeremy Leung
3. House warming gift for Jacky Mak

No comments: