Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Swim Sess before 70.3 Philippine


Ohh! Finally reaches my last tapering week and the race is just right ahead of me! My last pool session, every single cell in my body is beating, and I'm started fucking nervous now! Is it a sign from my body they telling me I'm ready and in a RACE MODE now? I really have no clue!

The warm up wasn't so good as I van feel my rhythm is getting messy and nervous! Surprisingly the first few drill and built up (pair up with Janice) is in excellent speed and I can feel my body is putting effort, last 400m start is so so, at 300 is feeling q effortless and smooth! It ended the section today! ( for coach: I have adjusted the program a bit to combined some speedy work at the beginning)

Hope I can have more time tomorrow for packing, a run session, massage and good sleep before we depart this Friday!

Tine for my dinner now:)

No comments: