Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hill is my friend, wind is my friend! Everything opposing me is just make me stronger!

Having the whole morning at the clinic/ physio yesterday to cure my back pain after 4 days of business trip travel through HK - KL - SH - HK, I decided something I shouldn't do today!

I was being ask to run for a 10km race with someone's bib number. At first, I promised to do just because i want to hangout with the gang. But during these days, I thought this is not a good attitude of athletes! And co-incidentally, my doctor have confirmed that I shouldn't do any racing this Sunday! So I give back the bib to the owner. I'm feeling much better!

I kick start the day with some Sonic gang in Shek O for a long brick session! Started in the mile water for swim, I managed to follow Ying Ho in a line! ( started worrying to swim with 1000ppls, how pack would be!)

On the bike, I have requested Kenneth to give more hard time for us (sorry guys for not having any races), few times hill repeats and I have to do what Belinda told me how to train on hill, grinding harder and harder with the strong head wind! I was just thing someone said:" hill is my friend, wind is my friend! Everything opposing me is just made me stronger!"And thanks Kenneth for pushing me at the back with his motor, i feel that i was being pushed my super engine. Spinning hard on the uphill with super hard gear which i can fully optimize my Zipp performance.

Did few time hill repeat for the run to end the Sunday brick session!

Feeling good today with such beautiful weather in Shek O! Hope that all my pal is doing good on their 10km race today! And I think I have made my right choice!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: