Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Company Group Run for Heifer Charity

Joined my company charity group run this year for #heifer #racetofeed, the total of 6 of us have to run 5km individually and counted the total time we cross the line for each. We come back with 9th runner up! What a day to gain some fresh air, joined with company colleagues with some outdoor fun and gained some of my confident for sprint run! In the same time, i have to bust tracking my hubby who starts the same time with me for his 3rd Half Ironman race in Taiwan, Kenting! I wish i can be with him and may my force be with him:) 
Lined up at the Starts, to be honest i'm a bit nervous and thinking my strategy how to sprint out the first until i reach the famous first 400m steep climb. 

After the race with the Wing Tai Asia Team! 

No comments: