Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Grand Race Plan 2012

Have been struggling my 2012 plan for a month time and thinking what should / can do. I was considering to some grand plan or even beyond, may be I'm too aggressive. Having discuss with my coach and realising the real time have to spent / to train, i understand that somethings must be wrong in my brain and i couldn't have such 'time' to be in the sports i like as i have to do it not JUST to finish it. If i have to going to do it, i have to do it well and give it the respect its deserved. And i'll possibly becoming SELFISH!!! 

With the advice from my coach, i'll definitely will focus on the same distance 70.3 Ironman races PEFECTLY which i like since my first attempt at 70.3 China in 2009!
Thus, in 2012 i'll be more focus in 70.3 disctance race. and the following races outlines my

Grand plan 2012:
5th May - 70.3 Busselton  (CONFIRM)
5th Aug - 70.3 Philippines (CONFIRM) 
Sep - ITU WORLD Championship Grand Final Auckland
4th Nov - 70.3 Taiwan

I look forward to be the best i can be in 2012:)

No comments: