Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ready to BPM-Sport "Testosterone Free" - Female Only Pro Camp

Signed up this Pro camp recommended by Joey she was in with them for the Macca camp and received very good comment on this. Here i go for the female only Pro camp in Singapore and Bintan with 12 times Ironman Champ Belinda and Justin Granger this weekend. How excited i'm...

Charles was't able to come with me this time, so i go all alone. But i"m fine, as i know i 'll make friends there and with Joey and Brian is there which made me more comfortable in it.

I take a morning flight at 0900 in Business (i have to make myself hassle free, don't need to care about the extra baggage fee i have to pay for and waiting for long queue with my heavy big pack, i treated myself a good confortable seat) with 3 hours delay and i finally arrived Singapore at 1600. Hotel ( offer me free shuttle to the Hotel where close to the East Coast Park with 5 mins walk thu underpass. Set up my bike within 30 mins in the afternoon, then i went to the opposit Marine Parade for food and food fuel up for tomorrow section.

No comments: