Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lusan Mandongus

I wake up this morning at 5A.M. I cannot sleep, as i know i have to confirm which dress is most presented me today! I search on the net again and again, i know i love the vintage lace and with a empire A-line dress would best describe me. So i decided Lusan Mandongus would have the dress that make me confidents with Ah Sa supported! hahahaa...
Actually i have been trying so many of them from every SAT. with myself first, Ah Sa and my mom and sister.
But the dress i confirmed today is the one they all never seen! I make a big risk of confirmation! I have no ideas why i would say this dress, i just like it! Will post some photos here soon.
But they have to customade the dress, the earlist time the dress will arrived Hong Kong would be Mid-August! Hope everythings is fine....

No comments: